City of Flora Council will meet March 18
City of Flora Council will meet on Monday, March 18.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
Call To Order
Pledge Of Allegiance
Citizens Request To Address Council
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (Ami) Presentation – Verbal Blakey
Tif Feasibly Presentation – Luke Eastin
Approval Of Agenda
Approve Agenda For The March 18, 2019 Flora City Council Meeting
· Approve Minutes Of The City Council Regular Meeting Of February 19, 2019
· Approve Minutes Of The Public Hearing Held On March 4, 2019
· Approve Minutes Of The City Council Regular Meeting Of March 4, 2019
· Approve Schedule Of Bills For Period Ending March 14, 2019
· Approve Treasurer’s Report For February 2019
· Accept Police Activity Report For February 2019
· Accept Building And Zoning Report For February 2019
· Approve One Additional Swimming Pool Lifeguard For 2019
· Approve City’s Spring Cleanup The Week Of May 13, 2019 (Regular Trash Day)
· Approve Request From Clay County Cruisers Car Club To Use Charley Brown Park On July 27, 2019 For The 15th Annual Car/Truck Show (Rain Date August 3, 2019)
· Approve 9th Annual Kids Fishing Derby On June 9, 2019 At Charley Brown Park
· Approve Permit For Mausoleum Placement At Elmwood Cemetery
Mayor Mike Stanford
Commissioner Phil Wiley
Commissioner Ed McCormick
1) Pass A Resolution Approving An Agreement And Preliminary Plans With The State Of Illinois, Acting Through The Department Of Transportation
Commissioner Rick Slaughter
1) Approve 2019 Flora Coon Club Schedule of Events at Charley Brown Park
Commissioner Mike Genthe
City Attorney Bob Coble
Chief of Police Guye Durre
Director of Public Works & Building/Zoning Official Chad Bayles
Superintendent of Public Works Toby Rinehart
1) Pass Ordinance No. 19-3033, An Ordinance Approving A Lease Agreement With Deere Credit, Inc. (Backhoe Leases)
2) Approve Additional Amount of $17,876.27 to Curry Construction (Fehr Graham Proposal)
Digester Conversion – Waste Water Treatment Plant
Fire Chief Bruce Dickey
City Treasurer Dee McGehee
City Clerk Becky Burgess
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1) The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2) Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(3) The selection of a person to fill a public office, as defined in this Act, including a vacancy in a public office, when the public body is given power to appoint under law or ordinance, or the discipline, performance or removal of the occupant of a public office, when the public body is given power to remove the occupant under law or ordinance.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(5) The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(6) The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(11) Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.
Any Action Required from Closed Session