City of Flora City Council met October 15.
City of Flora City Council met Oct. 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
Call To Order
Pledge Of Allegiance
Citizens Request To Address Council
Approval Of Agenda
Approve Agenda For The October 15, 2018 Flora City Council Regular Meeting
· Approve Minutes Of City Council Regular Meeting Of October 1, 2018
· Approve Schedule Of Bills For Period Ending October 11, 2018
· Approve Treasurer’s Report For September 2018
· Accept Police Activity Report For September 2018
· Accept Building And Zoning Report For September 2018
Ø Mayor Stanford
Ø Commissioner Wiley – Request information from residents with special needs.
Ø Commissioner McCormick
Ø Commissioner Slaughter
Ø Commissioner Genthe
Ø City Attorney Coble
Ø Police Chief Nicholson
1) Pass Ordinance No. 18-3013, An Ordinance Approving An Agreement Between The City Of Flora And Illinois Fop Labor Council Representing The City Of Flora Police Department – Telecommunicators
2) Pass Ordinance No. 18-3014, An Ordinance Approving An Agreement Between The City Of Flora And Illinois Fop Labor Council Representing The City Of Flora Police Department
Ø Econ. Development Director Sulsberger
1) Pass Council Resolution Of Support (Community Development Block Grant Program)
2) Pass A Resolution Committing Local Funds (Community Development Block Grant Program)
3) Pass A Resolution Approving The “2019-2021 Local Administrative Policy And Procedures Manual: Housing Rehabilitation Plan”
Ø Dir. Public Works & Bldg./Zoning Official Bayles
1) Approve Additional Parking Spaces at the NAL IEP Building.
2) Declare 517 E. Second St. Unsafe and Dangerous.
Ø Supt. Public Works Rinehart
1) Approve IMEA energy efficiency program usage in the amount of $65,095.50 for the purchase of new LED street lights from Fletcher-Reinhardt Company.
2) Pass Ordinance No. 18-3015, An Ordinance Approving A Contract With Wayne Lapington Trucking & Excavating, Inc.
3) Pass Ordinance No. 18-3016, An Ordinance Approving A Smartphone Subscription Agreement
Ø Fire Chief Dickey
Ø City Treasurer McGehee
1) Presentation of FY17-18 City of Flora Audit (Hope Wheeler, CPA, Clifton Larson Allen)
2) Approval of FY17-18 City of Flora Audit
3) ESDA Garage Heater
Ø City Clerk Burgess