HSHS GOOD SHEPHERD HOSPITAL: Visiting Specialist Clinic Moves Within HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital
HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital issued the following announcement on June 8.
To provide better service to its patients, HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital is relocating the majority of its visiting specialist’s clinic to a much more convenient location. The location of the clinic is currently on the third floor. On June 18, the clinic will move to its new location on the ground floor within the HSHS Good Shepherd Physicians Services, located at 207 S. Pine St., Shelbyville.
Patients will be able to enter the main door of the Physicians Services and immediately access their provider’s office. The physicians and services affected by this move are:
- Cardiology with Theodore Addai, M.D.; Frank Aguirre, M.D; Luis Caceres, M.D.; Angela Lafrenz, M.D. and Brian Miller, M.D.
- Endocrinology with the Joslin Diabetes Center.
- Gynecology with Jeffrey Pfeiffer, M.D.
- Neurology with Sherry Reid, M.D.
- Neurosurgery with Mohammed Rahman, M.D.
- Oncology with Perry Guaglianone, M.D., F.A.C.P.
- Orthopedics with Jacob Sams, M.D.
- Pulmonology with Danxuan Long, M.D.
- Podiatry with Grant Gonzalez, M.D.
“As patients come to our clinic, they will see the same smiling faces they have come to know and trust, but we will be in a better location. We are excited to provide a much more direct access to our visiting specialists for our patients,” said Kristi Curry, specialty clinic manager. “For most of our patients, there will be no elevators to take or long halls to walk. It will be more convenient for our patients.”
Original source can be found here.
Source: HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital