Flora Community Unit School District 35 Board of Education met August 14.
Flora Community Unit School District 35 Board of Education met Aug. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call to Order and Roll Call
Approval of the Consent Agenda
1. Approval of the Minutes of the Previous Meeting
2. Approval of the Bills
3. Approval of the activity account statements
4. Approval of the Treasurer’s Report
5. Approval of girls tennis overnight trip to Edwardsville on 9/1 and volleyball out of state tournament in Vincennes on 8/26.
Recognition of Comments by Employees and from the Public
Unfinished Board of Education Business:
New Board of Education Business:
1. Approve Tentative Budget 2017-2018 and set time and date for public hearing
2. Adopt the memorandum of understanding between the SESE governing board and member districts
3. Committee Reports
4. Administrator Reports
5. Executive Session:
Student Disciplinary Cases:
Personnel: The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body.
Collective Bargaining: Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representative, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
Buying or Selling Real Estate: The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
6. Staff Employment and Other Board Action