Village of Arthur Board of Trustees met October 1.
Village of Arthur Board of Trustees met Oct. 1.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Public Comment
V. Consent Agenda
1. Approval of September 17, 2018 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
2. Approval of September 17, 2018 Board of Trustees Executive Session Minutes
VI. Approval of Expenditures
♦ Village President – Rod Randall
♦ Trustees – Matt Bernius, Mike Hilgenberg, Jenni Marner, Paul Pearce, Justin Ray, Dave Tiffan
♦ Police – Michael Goodman
♦ Public Works – Grant Corum
♦ Village Attorney – Kenny Crossman
VIII. Unfinished Business
1. Discussion and action on accepting the audit report of McGuire Yuhas Huffman & Buckley CPA’s
IX. New Business
1. Discussion and action on bids for tree removal and stump grinding.
2. Discussion and action on Ordinance No. 10-01A-18 An Ordinance Declaring Certain items of Personal Property Surplus.
3. Discussion and action on selling (2) used Hoffman blowers to Gardener Denver in the amount of $3,694.00.
4. Discussion and action on selling (2) used Westinghouse 60 HP electric motors to Doug Beat in the amount of $400.00.
5. Discussion and action on accepting the Labor Agreement effective November 1, 2018 through October 31, 2021 between IBEW Local 51 and the Village of Arthur: Executive Session (5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2).) Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
X. General Discussion