The Tolono Public Library District board of trustees met at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 5.
The Tolono Public Library District serves the communities of Sadorus, Savoy and Tolono. Members meet at 6:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month -- except for December.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the Tolono Public Library District board of trustees:
TOLONO PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING AGENDA
Tolono Public Library Meeting Room
July 5, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing “Annual Budget and Appropriation “Ordinance. Answer any questions public has concerning budget.
3. Public Comment
4. Other Agenda Items
5. Approve Minutes of the June 7, 2016, Regular Board Meeting
6. Treasurer’s Report
a) Review statements and reports
b) Action Item: Approval of checks written
7. Library Director’s Report
a) Action Item: Promote Breana McCracken to Assistant Librarian
b) Action Item: Hire Abby Althaus as a Clerk
8. Old Business
a) Report from Fun Day
8. New Business
a) Action Item: Adopt Building & Maintenance Ordinance No. 16-07071
b) Action Item: Adopt Annual Budget and Appropriation Ordinance No. 2016-0707
c) Action Item: Computer Connections
9. Board of Trustees Executive Closed Meeting (if required)
10. Reconvene Open Meeting (if required)
11. Next Meeting: August 2, 2016