Woodford County Board met August 15.
Woodford County Board met Aug. 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Chairman Calls Board to Order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Roll Call by the Clerk – Debbie Harms.
Chairman Announces Board in Session.
Proof of Notice – Debbie Harms.
Approval of Board Minutes.
1. Approval of Regular Board Meeting Minutes – July 18, 2017
Review of Executive Session Minutes
Review of Executive Session Minutes - March 17, 2015
Review of Executive Session Minutes - June 21, 2016-Part 2
Review of Executive Session Minutes - August 16, 2016-Part 2
Review of Executive Session Minutes -September 20, 2016-Part 1
Review of Executive Session Minutes - December 5, 2016-Reconvened Meeting
Review of Executive Session Minutes - December 20, 2016
Review of Executive Session Minutes -January 17, 2017
1. Appointment of Lindsey Franklin to MDP Board.
2. Appointment of Ron Umdenstock to Tazwood Community Services Board
3. Appointment of Jerry Lay to Zoning Board of Appeals
4. Appointment of Kim Holms to Zoning Board of Appeals alternate
5. Appointment of George Irick to Zoning Board of Appeals alternate
Petitions, Resolutions, and/or Motions:
1. Resolution 08-17-001 Surrender of Tax Sale Certificate 2013-0063 as Redeemed to the Trustee
2. Ordinance 2016/17 #012 Granting a rezoning from (AG) Agriculture District to (R-1) Residential Single Family District for Judy and Timothy Sponsler on a 1 acre parcel located in part of the NW1/4 and part of the NE1/4 SE1/4, Section 1, T28N-R2W of the 3rd P.M. Woodford County, Illinois, more commonly described as 1385 County Road 2250N, Washburn, Illinois.
3. Ordinance 2016/17 #013 Granting a rezoning from (AG) Agriculture District to Commercial District for DGOG East Peoriail03 LLC on part of parcel 07-36-301-006 located in T27NR4W
Section 36 of the 3rd P.M. Woodford County, Illinois, and more commonly described as the 2.014 acres directly northeast of the Spring Bay Rd, Collins Ln intersection, East Peoria, Illinois.
4. Resolution #2016/17-066 Repair of large West facing window on fourth floor of Courthouse.
5. Resolution #2016/17 – 067 Repair of large West facing window on first and third floor of the Courthouse.
1. Economic Development Committee Membership and Dues
2. RFP for Animal Control Program
3. County flu prices for approval.
4. American Legal Publishing Corporation Codification Agreement (multiple optional services to be completed)
Claims Paid in Vacation
Presentation of Claims:
Resolution 2016/17 #065 Approving Monthly claims (Roll Call Vote)
Claims to be Discussed
Treasurer’s Report – Melissa Andrews
Office of County Board Report (Motion to place on File)
Communications (Motion to place on file)
Road & Bridge - Meeting Cancelled
Finance & Economic Development
Conservation, Planning, & Zoning
Health Insurance – Melissa Andrews
Zoning Board of Appeals
Veterans Assistance Commission
Motion to go into Executive Session.
Any Action Necessary Coming out of Executive Session.
Organizations in this Story
115 North Main Street
Eureka, IL - 61530