Child Support Advisory Committee meeting focuses on quarterly numbers
The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services met at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23.
Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services provides health care coverage for adults and children who qualify for Medicaid and Medicare. Provides child support enforcement services to ensure that Illinois children receive financial support from both parents.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services:
Child Support Advisory Committee
August 23, 2016 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
HFS Office, 401 South Clinton, 1st Floor Conference Room - Chicago & 509 S. 6th St. 4th Floor Video Conference Room - Springfield
1. Welcome to CSAC members – Pam Lowry
- Roll Call of Committee Members – Maggie Bennett
- Introduction of State Employees & Members of the Public
- All Committee Members, Attendees & Members of the Public
Requested to Sign In
- Approval of April 19, 2015 Meeting Notes
3. CSAC Quarterly Numbers – Pam Lowry
4. Status of the Income Shares Legislation – Maggie Bennett
5. 2016 Technical Changes to the Parentage Act of 2015 Legislation – Maggie Bennett
6. Workgroup Reports – Agenda for 2016
Committee members that are not on a workgroup are urged to join one.
o Guidelines Outreach Workgroup: Maggie Bennett, Richard Zuckerman, Zee Williams, and Sidney Mathias
o Process Improvement related to legal referrals: Zee Williams
o Responsible Fatherhood and Practices that Acknowledge Inability to pay: Sequane Lawrence, Geraldine Franco and Margie Stapleton.
o Drafting the Electronic Child Support Calculator Worksheets for Income Shares: Maggie Bennett and Judge Loza
7. New Business – Committee Members
8. Public Comment (3:15 – 3:30)
Public comments shall be limited to subjects on the meeting’s agenda. The committee may cut off a comment if it is irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. Reasonable time limits will be set upon the length of each comment.
Organizations in this Story
201 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL - 62704