Cumberland CUSD No. 77 board of education prepares for budget meeting
The Cumberland CUSD No. 77 board of education plans to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 28.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by the Cumberland CUSD No. 77 board of education:
Cumberland CUSD #77 Board of Education
June 28, 2016
1. Roll Call
2. Recognition and Communication with Visitors
3. Above and Beyond Award
4. Approve the Consent Agenda
a. Approval of the minutes of the May 19, 2016 Regular Meeting, June 21, 2016 Athletic Committee, June 21, 2016 Budget Committee and June 21, 2016 Policy Committee meetings.
b. Review financial and budget reports
c. Approve current invoices for payment
d. Approve the Substitute List
e. Agree to pay Prevailing Wage
f. Approve Resolution for Hazardous Conditions
g. Approve First Neighbor Bank of Toledo as the depository of District Funds for the 2016-2017 FY
h. Approve Mose, Yockey, Brown & Kull as auditors for the 16-17 FY
i. Approval of the 2016-2017 Fee Schedule
5. Board and Administrative Reports
b. Building Principals
6. Approve Commercial Insurance Company
7. Executive Session – Closed session for the purpose of discussion of employment, appointment, resignation, evaluation of personnel, matters relating to an individual student, and negotiations.
8. Action on any item made necessary by the content of Executive Session