Tuscola City Council to discuss street closures
The Tuscola City Council met at 7:30 p.m. Monday, June 13.
The Tuscola City Council meets at 7:30 p.m on the second and fourth Monday of every month. If a city-recognized holiday falls on those days, the meeting is rescheduled for the following Tuesday. The meetings are held at the Tuscola City Hall, 214 N. Main.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the Tuscola City Council:
TUSCOLA CITY COUNCIL AGENDA June 13, 2016
7:30 p.m. ROLL CALL
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Minutes of Previous Meeting. May 23, 2016
Financial Report None
Payment of Bills: $229,069.18
Pay Requests. Building Systems of Illinois for Community Building Renovation - $168,452.10
Change Order for Community Building Renovation - $11,326 Requests to Conduct Fundraising: None
Community Building Lease with Alcohol. None
Other Street Closures on Barker and Center Streets for Block Party on June 25, 2016
Street Closure, 5K Run Route, and Parade Route for Sparks in the Park on July 9, 2016
Pace for Petey 5K Run Route on August 12, 2017
TK Martin VFW Post 10009 Requesting Permission to Conduct Fundraising on July 2, 2016
Mosquito Abatement Policies and Proposed Alternatives
City Treasurer TIF Delinquency Report City Attorney
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ATTENTION
• An Ordinance Declaring Two Trucks Surplus Property and Authorizing Sale of the Same
• An Ordinance Addressing the Payment of Cable Television Franchise Fees in the City
of Tuscola, Illinois * F?2017 Appropriations ??di?????
• Possible Executive Session for Land Acquisition and to Review Prior Executive Session Minutes
• A Resolution Concerning the Review and Release of Executive Session Minutes and the Destruction of Executive Session Audio Recordings
Contracts and Agreements
• Terms of Purchase Offer for 116 W. North Central Ave.
• PSA with Francis Associates for Rt. 36/I-57 Intersection Design - $59,000
Requests for TIF Assistance Tabled Discussion Topics Other
• Planning Commission Recommendation for Special Use Permit for Douglas County ???ex ?ffice Building at 209 E. Van Allen
NEXT MEETING: Monday, June 27, 2016