Marshall City Council discuss pavement replacement for high school curbs
The Marshall City Council met July 25 to take action on additional pavement removal and replacement for high school curb project.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
The Marshall City Council, which includes six members and the mayor, meets at 7:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of each month at City Hall, 201 S. Michigan Ave.
Agenda for July 25, 2016
1. Roll Call (6:30 P.M.)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Minutes of Previous Meetings and Correction and/or approval of same
4. Public Comments (Persons wishing to address the council will have a time limit of 3 minutes)
5. New Business
6. Recognize the 2016 18u National Softball Association Class B State Champions - Marshall SheCats.
7. Consider and take action on purpose of water service truck from Bob Ridings Ford.
8. Consider and take action on additional pavement removal and replacement for High School curb project.
9. Consider and take action on 5th St. milling project.
10. Consider and take action on Street Closing Request for 5th Annual 7th Street Block Party - Mulberry St. to Schofield St. on 7th St. and Lynn St. from 6th Street to 7th St., 4:30-10pm, Saturday, August 20, 2016
11. Committee Reports
12. Pay Bills
Organizations in this Story
201 S Michigan Ave
Marshall, IL 62441