Casey City Council to hire new dog catcher
The city of Casey City Council met June 20 to approve the hire of a new dog catcher.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the city:
The Casey City Council meets at 6 p.m. on the first and third Monday of each month at City Hall, 108 E. Main St.
REGULAR MEETING OF
THE CITY COUNCIL
MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2016
i. Call to Order - Mayor Bolin
ii. Pledge of Allegiance
iii. Roll Call
iv. Public Forum
1. Fifteen Minutes Allotted for Pre-registered by signup only.
v. Meeting Minutes
1. Council Action: Approval of the Minutes of the June 6th, 2016 meeting.
vi. Officers Reports
1. Clerk Mumford
a. Council Action: Approval of the current June 2016 Bills payable.
2. Treasurer Lorton
a. Possible Council Action: Collection Deposit report for June 2016.
3. Attorney Mette
4. Superintendent Biggs
a. Lon Gardner with HWC Engineering to present monthly update on Wastewater Construction Fund.
b. Council Action: Approval to pay from the Wastewater Project Fund: Division A (Wastewater and CSO Treatment Facilities): $488,004.89
c. Council Action: Approval to pay from the Wastewater Project Fund to HWC Engineering: $23,287.72
5. Chief Jenkins
a. Council Action: Approval to hire a new Dog Catcher
6. Collector Hutton
7. Fire Chief Garver
8. EMA Director Brewer
vii. New Business
1. Street and Alley Committee: Chairman Jenkins to report on meeting held on June 14th to discuss 2016 MFT Oil and Chip Program and Main Street Overlay program.
a. Council Action: Approval of the 2016 MFT Oil and Chip Program
2. Ordinance Committee: Chairman Wilson to report on meeting held June 16th to discuss 4 changes to ordinances: Part-time officer ordinance, Reduction to speed limit on main street, change to crossing on golf cart ordinance, and T-N-R Program.
viii. Unfinished Business
1. Finance Committee: Chairman Jenkins to report on meetings held on June 7th and June 14th for work on FY17 Appropriations. The 2017 Fiscal Year Appropriations will be placed for public review and can be changed up to the Adoption of the Ordinance by the City Council.
a. Council Action: Approve to place the 2017 Fiscal Year Appropriations on Public Display beginning July 1st 2016 through July 18th 2016.
b. Council Action: Set Public Hearing for Monday July 18th, 2016 beginning at 5:30 p.m. All City Council Members are to Attend.
c. Council Action: Approval to purchase two new Police Squad Vehicles from J&K Mitchell, amount not to exceed $56,000.
ix. Alderman Reports
1. Ward I Alderman Wimbley
2. Ward I Alderman Nichols
3. Ward II Alderman Jenkins
4. Ward II Alderman Dennis
5. Ward III Alderman Dane
6. Ward III Alderman Wilson
x. Mayor Bolin Reports
xi. Adjournment – Council Action
Organizations in this Story
108 East Main Street
Casey, IL 62420