Tolono Public Library District board meets to review agenda, budget
The Tolono Public Library District board of trustees met at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 7.
The district serves the communities of Sadorus, Savoy and Tolono. Members meet at 6:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month, except in December.
Here are the meeting minutes as provided by the Tolono Public Library District board:
TOLONO PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING AGENDA
Tolono Public Library Meeting Room
June 7, 2016 – 6:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Other Agenda Items
4. Approve Minutes of the May 3, 2016, Regular Board Meeting
5. Treasurer’s Report
a) Review statements and reports
b) Action Item: Approval of checks written
6. Finance Committee Report
a) Approve working budget for FY 2016-2017
b) Approve amended budget for FY 2015-2016
c) Review levy paperwork
7. Library Director’s Report
8. Old Business
a) Tolono fun day
8. New Business
a) Action Item: Adopt prevailing wage ordinance #16-0607
9. Board of Trustees Executive Closed Meeting (if required)
10. Reconvene Open Meeting (if required)
11. Trustee Continuing Education
12. Next Meeting: July 5, 2016
Organizations in this Story
111 E. Main St.
Tolono, IL 61880